M.A.D.

Greetings, dear friends!

I am Dr. Kinetics. I am NOT a doctor. I am a scientist! After obtaining my master’s degree, I proceeded to work towards obtaining a PhD. No! I did not Pass with High Difficulty. 'PhD' means I am a Doctor of Philosophy. Er, yes… I do have my own philosophy to share. During my research on Binaural Waves (You know, Alpha, Beta, Delta, Theta which constitute the ‘Om’), I also accidentally discovered the Omega Waves (which incidentally causes insanity among men who are exposed to these waves). I have therefore obtained 2 Ph.D.s so far. I am a Theoretical Physicist. This does not necessarily mean that I blindly believe in theory. And I do NOT get physical during arguments. But enough about me for now! Mine is a very tall story. Because I stand a bit more than six feet and two inches.

I will be sharing with you some of my theories and my explanations for them in this blog. Because, I fear, if I do not then they shall all pass into nothingness. Now that would be very sad.

You must have heard about(or even watched) ‘The Big Bang Theory’. 'Math, Science, History, unraveling the mystery! It all started with the BIG BANG!’ Oh, how much I just LOVE that show. It’s so damn hilarious and Sheldon Cooper is my favorite. And... um, oh! *cough*

When you read the title of this blog as “Ramblings of a Mad Scientist”, you might jump to the absolutely and terribly wrong conclusion that I am insane and that what I tell you is nonsense. But what you might not have realized is that MAD stands for ‘My Application’s Denied”. Which means, my application to join the council of intellectuals has been denied! Sigh! After all that genuine research and ingenious findings!

If you have any queries about life or the way this world functions, you are welcome to ask the genius(me, of course). If there is anything you would like me to discuss in the next post, please let me know. You could send me an email(unless you are telepathic, which would make you quite interesting and I would have to run an EEG on you later). Email me at doctor.madscientist.kinetics@gmail.com and I shall answer all your questions on the next post. So please 'stay tuned'. No, you do not have to connect a LCR Series Acceptor Circuit to your brain. You just have to keep visiting my blog whenever I post a new article(for the benefit of this world).

Now, I must get back to my intellectual work. Please excuse me! I have a world to save from the terrible hands of religion, faith and blind beliefs. Sigh! Theory! Who needs it anyway?


Dr. Kinetics (MSc, PhD, PhD)

3 Response to "M.A.D."

  1. Shweta says:
    May 16, 2010 at 10:44 PM

    hilarious stuff!! 'stay tuned' ia an awesome one :) as is your post.
    the big bang theory rocks :D

  2. Guliguli pencil says:
    May 17, 2010 at 2:11 AM

    "my applications deinied" lol!!
    hey dr. dr. kinetics!! iv a query! which came first the chicken or the egg?? :P

  3. Lakshmi Bharadwaj says:
    May 17, 2010 at 7:08 AM

    "Mine is a very tall story. Because I stand a bit more than six feet and two inches."
    That line is EPIC!
    This is just sooo hilarious!!!! :D :D
    looks like there is a mad scientist in even the most sensitive of poets! and that comes as a surprisingly refreshing new break!
    woo-hoo! :)
    love the blog.
    will keep comin back
    ur gonna get more famoous, dr.kinetics! :D

Post a Comment